- Natalia handles misdemeanor and felony juvenile delinquency cases.
- Natalia represents children and parties in Children Protective Service (CPS) cases for abused and neglected children.
- Natalia received high scores in the Houston Bar Association (HBA) judicial poll in 2010 and 2014.
- Natalia was endorsed by the Houston Chronicle in 2010 and 2014 for Juvenile Court.
- Natalia was recognized and endorsed by her peers, the Association of Women Attorneys (AWA) and Mexican American Bar Association (MABA), in 2010 and 2014 for Juvenile Court.
- Natalia was endorsed by the Tejano Democrats of Harris County, LGBT Caucus and Stonewall Democrats in 2010 and 2014 for Juvenile Court.
Attorney, Teacher, Community Leader.
Natalia is prepared to hit the ground running as judge in 313th Juvenile Court. She has practiced for 17 years in Juvenile Court handling juvenile delinquency cases and cases for abused and neglected children. She knows the programs, personnel, works well with people and wants to continue to introduce beneficial ideas to the Juvenile Courts.